1. Activities under CSR
Following is the list of CSR projects or programs in which the Company may undertake its activities.
CSR policy focuses on:
- Enabling access to quality Education Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects
- Providing good quality Food to eradicate hunger: Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care & sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- Working towards the Environmental Sustainability: Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agro, forestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water
- Supporting different initiatives which focuses on Rural Development
- Contribution to the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Govt. for socio economic development and relief and welfare of the schedule caste, tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women.
The Company has formed Corporate Social Responsibility Committee (CSR Committee) as per Companies Act, 2013. The CSR Committee shall be responsible for monitoring implementation of the CSR Policy. CSR Committee shall approve and recommend to the Board projects or programs to be undertaken, the modalities of execution, and implementation schedule thereof. The Company ensure that the surplus arising out of the CSR projects or programs or activities shall not form part of the business profit of the company.
CSR initiatives will be implemented either directly by the Company through its employees or through implementing partners which include NGOs having an established track record in carrying out specific activity.
Collaborative partnerships will be formed with the Government, the District Authorities, the village panchayats, NGOs and other like-mi need stakeholders. This helps to widen the Company's reach and leverage upon the collective expertise, wisdom and experience that these partnerships bring to the table.
The Company has contributed to PMNRF Rs 1 Lakh on 31st March 2020 and Rs 1.60 Lakhs on 30th Sep 2021.
3. The Composition of the CSR Committee-
||Name of Director
||Mr. Rohit Shrichand Thawani
||Mrs. Namrata Thawani
||Mr. Annem Sudarsana Reddy
4. Roles and Responsibilities of Board
The Board of the company is responsible for:
- Approving the CSR policy as formulated by the CSR Committee
- Ensuring that in each financial year the Company spends at least 2% of the average net profit before taxation made during the three immediately preceding financial years.
- Ensuring that every financial year funds committed by the Company for CSR activities are utilized effectively, and regularly monitoring implementation.
- Disclosing in its Annual Report the names of CSR Committee members, the content of the CSR policy and expenditure made on CSR activities.
- Ensuring that the company spends, in every financial year, at least two per cent of the average net profits.
- To undertake CSR activities as approved by CSR Committee.
- To comply with the provisions of CSR as per Companies Act, 2013 and rules made there under.